Étienne Deparis' Unofficial Archlinux User Repository
Prebuilt Archlinux packages for some personal projects.
This repository and its packages are signed using my GPG key. To add it to the pacman keyring, use the following command:
sudo pacman-key --recv-keys A714ECAC8C9CEE3D
Then, you need to give trust to the previously imported key.
sudo pacman-key --lsign-key A714ECAC8C9CEE3D
From time to time, you may receive an error while updating your
packages that my GPG key can not be trusted any more. In that case,
just try to update it first (
keyserver.ubuntu.com is known to be
stable and up-to-date):
sudo pacman-key --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys A714ECAC8C9CEE3D
Finally, add the following lines to your
/etc/pacman.conf file to
setup this repository.
[milouse] Server = https://archlinux.umaneti.net/$arch
- v2.26-1 — PKGBUILD — My own flavor of Alpine Email Program, including maildir, fancy thread, fill paragraph, long URL and new compose commands patches.
- 8.0.2-29 - AUR - Red Hat Icons from Fedora 10
- v0.8.2-3 — AUR — SRC — A python graphical and terminal EncFS front-end
- v0.5.11-1 — AUR — SRC — A tiny automatic wallpaper changer, written in python
- v0.2-1 — AUR — SRC — A small utility to maintain SSH config files
- v0.7.6-1 — AUR — SRC — A lightweight internet radio player
- v0.11-1 — SRC — A Qualitative and Usable Aur paCKage helper
- v0.9-3 — PKGBUILD — My own flavor of Simple Terminal, including dracula color theme, Inconsolata LGC font and forcing dark window decoration
Featured packages dependencies
For ruby 2.1.x dependencies
This packages are available only for very specific edge cases as these are often very old, unmaintained software.